Learn the skills and tools to help you develop your team and company to seize full potential and thrive.
How can you and your organization master innovation and collaboration? How do you learn to lead change in your team? In a rapidly changing, non-linear world, we need to develop new sets of skills and tools to help organizations and individuals develop with the change. Over the years, the demand to learn the Hyper Island way to do this has increased and this course is created as a result.
During this intensive three-day course, you will be equipped with the right knowledge, mindset and tools to take your organization and team to the next level.
Throughout the course you’ll learn a range of principles, models and actionable tools related to teamwork, creative collaboration, leadership and personal development – all essential elements in empowering teams and organizations for the future. You will learn through hands-on experiences in workshops and action rather than by listening, which is key to internalizing the learning and applying them to your reality.
- Reflection & Feedback.
- Team Development.
- Culture Creation.
- Theories and models to support the learning around reflection, feedback, team development and culture.
- Actionable methods and tools from the Hyper Island Toolbox to use in developing these areas.
Who should participate?
The course is designed for anyone who wants to super-charge their organization or team by making it more effective, collaborative and creative. The course is designed for leaders and team members in any organization with the desire to infuse people with inspiration to seize potential and prosper in the future.
What you learn
- Get to know tools and learn how to design your own team journey in the day to day work.
- Develop skills and understanding in reflection and feedback as important tools for continuous learning (at the individual, team and organizational level).
- Learn the theoretical background related to team development and group dynamics.
- Increase your understanding and ability to facilitate and work with teams.
- Create confidence to apply these methods and tools in day-to-day work.
- The program will be conducted in English.
- There will be a mixture of local and international participants and facilitators.
- There will be Hyper Island coworkers as participants as well, newly employed and current employees that feel a need of a Hyper Island Way refreshment and update.
Full course fee SEK 24 500.
Hyper Island alumni can access a 10% discount on the course fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you apply with more information about the program and how to prepare for it. Feel free to contact us for any questions and thoughts about our Hyper Island Way Days.