Stay ahead of the game
Want to better understand how you can use technology to reach your business goals? Read on.
Buzzwords come and go. Trendy terms like agility, adaptability, flexibility and momentum all mean you are using innovation to not only stay relevant in a fast-changing industry but also resilient to future changes.
Come and explore the potential of new technologies to help you meet evolving customer expectations. This course is designed to give a wide range of professionals a better understanding of their customers, new technologies, and building relationships between the two.
We’re focussing on account managers, product developers, creative directors, professionals within branding, communications and marketing, or heads of digital sales and/or strategy. Is that you? Do you want to open your eyes to new and emerging patterns of customer behavior and how technology can help you meet them? Keen to learn more about the impact of digital on client journeys?
By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of how to identify and unlock opportunities related to your business area. You’ll use innovation to build an organizational culture that enables you to be flexible and work with different business components to build business model fit for the digital age.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you will have been introduced to tools, methods and ways of thinking that you’ll be able to adopt and apply right away in your work. You will have had the opportunity to develop a better understanding of the implications and disruption of the networked society to businesses, individuals and society as a whole. You will understand how emerging technologies and AI impacts current business models and how you can prototype solutions in your own context.
You will be in a stronger position to be able to identify and address and use the tools available for collaborative ideation and innovation processes.
By taking this course you should gain:
- Understand changes in consumer behaviour and the impact of digital business models and client journeys.
- Understand how emerging technologies and AI impacts current business models.
- Understand the general AI framework and the meaning behind common AI terminology.
- Understand why businesses use AI.
- Understand the AI systems; analytical, human-inspired, and humanized.
- Understand how you can maximize business efficiency with AI.
- Know what AI currently can and cannot do and how to work with AI in your company.
- Understand how you create a culture that encourages constant innovation.
- Understand what kind of leadership is required in an innovation culture.
- Ability to identify opportunities related to digital and new tech in your business.
- Ability to prototype how new tech like AI can help you reach our business goals.
- Ability to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI and new tech.
- Ability to create a business plan for digital products and services.
- Ability to update your current business model with AI opportunities.
- Ability to connect societal trends, human needs and technology to generate new business ideas.
- Understanding of and ability to act on hinders & opportunities connected to implementation.
Hyper Island Way
Learn by doing
Build, create, experiment! We know from more than 20 years of experience that people learn best through active doing and making.
Work in teams
Collaboration is the modern core competence in a world of complexity and constant change.
We build learning around actual examples and practical tasks to make it all immediately relevant and useful.
Global network of experts
We work with world-leading industry experts to provide the most cutting-edge content.
Hyper Island creates communities of trust and international collegiality around the themes of emerging technology, creativity, and innovation.
Why you should take this course
- Artificial intelligence
Understand how you can apply AI to reach your business goals. Whilst exploring ai’s impact on society and tomorrows ethics.
Learn how to create the right fundments for a innovation culture in your organisation?
- Building digital business models
Future proof your business model to ensure that you can create value in a networked world.