Here you’ll find news from Hyper Island and contact details of who to speak to if you want to write about us or ask an expert for a quote.
Hyper Island tar steget in i Finland
New Hyper Island courses put people front and center of digital transformation
Hyper Island startar programmen Content Developer och Affärsutvecklare med digital kompetens
Hyper Island storsatsar på framtiden och Generation Z
Hyper Island satsar på senior kompetens för att stärka sitt globala team
Hyper Island Group is a global learning provider. We enable growth for businesses and individuals through transformative experiences.
Founded in Sweden in 1996, we are today active around the world through our schools and offices on five continents as well as via online courses.
Our worldwide network of collaborators and facilitators helped nearly 30,000 people in 2017 develop the mindset they need to thrive in a digital world.
- Founded 20 years ago in Sweden.
- 5000+ alumni (former full-time students) around the world.
- Most former students now work within art, design, business development and marketing.
- Students represent more than 80 nationalities.
- 7 locations: Karlskrona, London, Manchester, New York, São Paulo, Singapore and Stockholm.
- 10 full-time programs in Manchester, Stockholm and Karlskrona.
- 4 part-time programs in London, Singapore and Stockholm.
- No traditional teachers, homework, textbooks or tests.
- Hyper Island students are guided by international industry leaders.
Recent alumni stories
- Robot Inventor Simone Giertz is an alumni from the Digital Data Strategist program in Stockholm.
- Alumni Micky Lin attended the Part Time Masters in Digital Management, Singapore. She’s now Vice President of Marketing at Peopleware in Singapore.
- Alumni Gustav Larsson from the Digital Media Creative program worked on the computer-generated imagery for Björk’s Utopia single.
- The founders of The Pop Up Agency graduated from the Interactive Art Design program at Hyper Island.
Contact our Marketing team