Idea generation & selection
- Gather a diverse and relevant people together to generate ideas.
- Make sure they understand the context and the HMW questions.
- Pick an idea generation technique ((see the Hyper Island Toolbox, SessionLab, and Gamestorming for examples)) to generate multiple ideas.
- Create a 2×2 matrix on the wall with axes that are relevant to your project (for example, ‘feasibility vs. desirability’)
- Plot all of your ideas on this matrix and use that to decide which ones you want to take forward.