International Student Information
International students are required to run through a pre-departure check list here
How To Apply
International students are required to apply for a student pass if he/she wishes to study full-time in Singapore.
Please submit the following documents to Hyper Island in Singapore:
- 4 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant. (against white background)
- 1 copy of Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) e-Form 16 Download and complete
- Photocopy of applicant's passport pages showing his/her particulars and travel document's date of validity. (At least 1 year)
- Photocopy of applicant's Birth Certificate / Affidavit
- Photocopy of applicant's Certified/Notarized copy of Education Results/Certificates and Transcripts ( with detailed results)
- Photocopy of the student pass (For applicants transferred from other schools in Singapore) or Notification for Cancellation of Student Pass, Visit pass and Embarkation Form.
- Must show proof of English Medium Study/First Placement Test Attempted/IELTS/TOEFL
- Photocopy of financial ability. (e.g. bank statement, fixed deposit/savings account) Note: Visa Required Country only (E.g. minimum amount of RMB150,000 for PRC only)
- Proof of parent's occupation (PRC only)
- University Matriculation Form (if applicable)
- Letter by applicant indicating interest to study with Hyper Island in Singapore Note: For Master's programmes only
Notarized English translations are needed if documents are in other languages.