Strategically plan for digital transformation, identifying and engaging with new markets and opportunities.
Hi, I'm Pernilla. Ask me anything about the Digital Strategy course. Email me
Digital Strategy is an intensive ten-session learning journey for working professionals who aspire to sharpen their strategic mind with a focus on digital.
Our goal is to give you the clarity, confidence and skills to adapt and thrive in today's ever-changing digital world and to inspire you to catalyze purposeful change at your organization.
You will not find textbooks or tenured professors at Hyper Island. Instead, you will work hand-in-hand with industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and your fellow participants to solve real world problems in real time.
"I thought I would get to learn about new digital tools, but I discovered a new way of thinking, a whole new mindset. It was extremely valuable."
The applied nature of the course allows you to test your ideas, get feedback, and problem-solve with the group over the ten weeks. A mix of workshops and guest speakers will move the learning forward to increase your understanding of digital strategy as well as what role you play in a group, organization and industry going through change.
Through out the course you will develop a broader and deeper understanding of today’s digital landscape and how you can lead purposeful change.
What you learn
- Understand the digital landscape
- Be familiar with diverse digital channels
- Strategically plan for transformative technologies such as data, mobile and cloud
- Discuss the impact digital has on business
- Identify markets and consumer behaviours in the digital world
- Argue the relevance of digital tools when developing brands
- Harness the transformative potential of digital to add value
- Plan for how to strategically work with innovation
- Develop your organisational culture
- Lead change
Who should join
The course is designed for you who aspire to work on a strategic level within an organisation or business.
You are looking to bring a higher level of digital competence to your work.
Participants represent a mix of professionals within accounts/client services, branding, digital planning, creatives.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after you apply with more information about the program and how to prepare for it. Feel free to contact us for any questions and thoughts about our Digital Strategy Evening Course.
The program will be conducted in English. There will be a mixture of Swedish and International speakers and facilitators.
43 900 SEK excl. VAT for the full program.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion from Hyper Island.
You will get great methods to use, insights to share with colleagues, friends, and customers, new ideas, ways of collaboration and tools to lead the change.
Helena Johansson, Senior Project Manager
SvD Svenska Dagbladet (daily Swedish newspaper)
of the participants find that the Digital Strategy programs was a valuable or very valuable experience.
The following dates require attendees to be physically present on the respective location
Stockholm (March 13 - May 22, 2017)
- March 13 - Mon 09:00-17:00 (Hyper Island Way Day 1)
- March 14 - Tue 09:00-17:00 (Hyper Island Way Day 2)
- March 20 - Mon 16:30-21:00
- March 27- Mon 17:00-21:00
- April 3 - Mon 17:00-21:00
- April 10 - Mon 13:00-19:00
- April 24 - Mon 17:00-21:00
- May 8 - Mon 17:00-21:00
- May 15 - Mon 16:30-21:00
- May 22 - Mon 09:00-18:00
Stockholm (October 2 - December 4 2017)
- October 2 - Mon 09:00-17:00 (Hyper Island Way Day 1)
- October 3 - Tue 09:00-17:00 (Hyper Island Way Day 2)
- October 9 - Mon 16:30-21:00
- October 16 - Mon 17:00-21:00
- October 23 - Mon 17:00-21:00
- November 6 - Mon 17:00-21:00
- November 13 - Mon 09:00-17:00
- November 20 - Mon 17:00-21:00
- November 27 - Mon 16:30-21:00
- December 4 - Mon 09:00-18:00