Accelerate your digital communications
In the Master Class Digital Acceleration, you will be taught how to identify and seize new opportunities through interactive sessions with our digital experts.
You’ll cover the key elements of digital communications, learn about the networked society, and understand the implications on business, customer growth, and tools & tactics for change.
Get the competence
Master the building blocks of digital, to implementationn.
Get the confidence
Lead and support your business and colleagues through the digital landscape.
Get the job done
Build, test and implement to deliver actual results by using your own work directly in the course.
At times of change, the learners are the ones who will inherit the world, while the knowers will be beautifully prepared for a world that no longer exists
What you will learn
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Confidently describe and discuss key aspects of the network economy and its implications for communications and business generally
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement and growth within their own business using a networked approach
- Identify, choose, and apply key tools, methods, and tactics for increasing engagement and growth
- Rapidly generate and prototype creative ideas for engagement and growth
- Create an individual action plan for applying and continuing to ear after the course
A New Logic – How you should think in the so-called “digital revolution” and its implications
Future mapping – What are the key trends and drivers for change that I need to be aware of
From customers to collaborators – How are customer behaviors changing and how to engage them in new ways
Creating Value Creatively – How can you generate innovative communication concepts that deliver value
Understanding customer needs – How can you better understand customer needs in a better way to serve them
Rapid prototyping – How can I quickly build something in order to test it?
Network Tactics – What tactics can I use to grow engagement towards my business goal?
Change through constant learning – What do I want to accomplish and what actions will I take to get there?