Transform your business
This course helps you understand what is change and transformation, framing why it is important, relevant and exploring what might happen if we don’t change or transform.
Explore tools for business transformation, identifying what needs to be transformed, understand how to do it, how to prioritise, map an action plan and utilize the tools to drive change.
Learn the tools for collaborative ideation and innovation processes and plan for how to strategically work with change.
How it works
What this course is about
This is an intensive three-day course filled with hands-on workshops, discussions, reflection sessions and presentations. You can expect participants to be from various backgrounds, industries and sectors.
The delivery team consists of facilitators from Hyper Island and industry experts from Hyper Island’s network of collaborators. These experts are experienced professionals working in the industry.
Who takes this course
Who will join you?
This course is designed for a broad range of professionals leading and working in any sector being disrupted by the digital revolution. This includes commercial leadership, research and development, innovation, change management, HR and talent acquisition, marketing and business.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge, skills and competence that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Know the implications and disruption of digitalisation.
- Know how the networked society will impact businesses, individuals and society.
- Understand changes in consumer behaviour and the impact of digital business models and client journeys.
- Understand the gap between your current business state and future scenarios.
- Know how you as a leader can impact the results of the team.
- Understand relevant leadership models and unlock new leadership behaviours.
- Increased self-awareness and an understanding of human needs, fears and motivations.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking towards transformation in your organisation.
- Use strategic thinking in the implementation of change.
- Ability to lead sustainable change.
- Ability to apply the right tools to nurture and support organisational development.
- Use prioritization tools to choose which new initiatives to implement.
- Ability to constantly review and iterate my approach towards transformation.
Hyper Island Way
Learn by doing
Build, create, experiment! We know from more than 20 years of experience that people learn best through active doing and making.
Work in teams
Collaboration is the modern core competence in a world of complexity and constant change.
We build learning around actual examples and practical tasks to make it all immediately relevant and useful.
Global network of experts
We work with world-leading industry experts to provide the most cutting-edge content.