Duration of internship: 4-6 weeks part-time/full-time depending on candidate’s capacity
Start date: As soon as possible
PT-Online is a Swedish tech start-up that has developed the next generation personal trainer – a highly advanced system based on algorithms that creates personalized training programmes for the user based on their preferences and needs. The service is offered in web and app format and the beta version was launched in April 2017.
In addition to the training module PT-Online also offers its users a news feed with content covering a wide range of topics in the health and wellness area. The news feed is designed as an article platform and includes a variety of content, e.g. interviews, 5 or 7 quick tips, guest blogs/articles, sponsored content mainly produced in cooperation with partners, vlogs, member posts and other own content (plenty of room from creativity).
We are now looking for an intern to help us set up the full framework for content production. The main tasks will be to research and produce new content, identify what the most successful pieces of content are, set routines for how the sourcing, production, review and publishing processes are done and meet with partners/contributors for interviews/production discussions. You will be expected to take a lot of own initiative and be creative when it comes to both sourcing and creating the content.
What will you do?
- Source, research and produce content (mainly text but also visual)
- Structure and set up the full content production process
- Analyse the content demand of our users
- Participate and lead internal and external meetings as well as interviews
- Support our digital marketing strategist and analyse the ability of our content to generate new members
We are looking for someone who
- Has excellent communication skills and masters the Swedish language very well
- Has strong experience of and enjoys writing and producing content of various types
- Can produce high quality material and enjoys a good challenge
- Can work independently and take a lot of own initiative
- Has experience of social media and digital marketing
If you’re well-versed in photo/video editing that’s a big plus.
The internship will be based in Stockholm and you will work mainly from our office at SSE Business Lab at Saltmätargatan 19. The internship is unpaid but depending on the development of the company during 2017 and your performance there might be a chance for a full-time position in 2018. Except for the opportunity to set up a full inhouse editing structure and act as everything from producer to publisher you will also have the chance to work with a friendly and driven team of entrepreneurs with experience of digital marketing, user analysis and business development.
Sounds interesting? Send a short application to Tom Liljefors at firstname.lastname@example.org today in a format of your choosing.
Looking forward to hearing from you!