Want to help us in making Sanakirja.fi the No. 1 dictionary & vocabulary learning service in Finland? This is your chance: we’re looking for a (Senior) Web Developer to join our amazing team! In this role, you will be responsible of the development of our Sanakirja.fi back-ends.
- Maintaining and developing Sanakirja.fi back-ends
- Architectural design of Sanakirja.fi service back-ends
- 3+ years (responsive) web software development experience
- Extensive skills in Python (Flask), PostgreSQL
- Experienced in REST based API development
- Experienced in developing user management, access right and authentications (OAuth) and payment integrations
- Familiar with test-driven approach and ability to write well-documented tests with good coverage
- Ability to work in an agile development environment and a positive can-do attitude. You take pride in being good at what you do!
- Interest in languages and eLearning is considered a plus
- Experience in Git / GitHub / CircleCI / Heroku is a considered as a plus
What we offer
- A front row seat in developing the number one dictionary and vocabulary learning service in Finland
- Flexible working hours and a relaxed atmosphere
- Laptop, phone and tablet of your choice
Interested? If yes, please submit your application on-line by January 15th, 2018. All communication and applications will be treated confidentially. For more information about the position, please contact Arja Martikainen, +358 407621564 on Wednesday between 2 and 3 pm.