We at Warner Music Sweden want to increase diversity and gender equality within the music industry, therefore in honour of the International Women’s Day and this year’s theme #PressForProgress we are proud to announce the launch of #WarnerFutureTalent! We have created a scholarship that will give one studying woman the opportunity to develop and prosper with us.
The #WarnerFutureTalent scholarship offers:
- 40 000 SEK in form of scholarship to cover costs related to studies
- A trip to Warner Music Groups headquarters in New York, USA, to meet some of the most successful women within the company
- The possibility to spend three months as an intern at Warner Music Sweden in central Stockholm
Required qualifications and personal qualities:
- You currently attend college or university (i.e. Hyper Island)
- You like to test new things and are open to the possibility that everything is a learning experience = you have a “Growth Mindset”!
- You’re happy to share your knowledge with others, be inspired by others success and are a true team player
- You see a future within the music industry -- your vision is to be a part of us in a few years
We want to share our work with others and open the doors so that more women will be motivated to work within our industry regardless of sexual orientation or background. Warner Music Sweden has come a long way on this important mission — for example: 3 out 5 in our management group and 60 % of our employees are women — but there is much work left to do. Warner Music Swede is proud to be the home to new talents, aspiring stars as well as legendary artists and bands. With us you’ll find successful female artists such as Sabina Ddumba, Dua Lipa, Miriam Bryant, Laleh, Anne-Marie and Rhys.
Applications are open from the 8th of March 2018 - 23rd of March 2018, 00:00. What are you waiting for? Read more about the terms and conditions (in Swedish) and application process here: www.warnermusic.se/warnerfuturetalent