Visual designer for Betspawn
We're looking to evolve our visual expression and strengthen our identity and have realised that we need some able hands to help us out.
As our visual design intern, you will take on the challenging task to turn our website's user interface into something unique, beautiful, context aware and appealing to our target audience.
By the end of the internship, we would ideally have a clear idea on what we want our product to become visually, and you have also created the guidelines needed to cater for that.
You will work closely with the entire team of Betspawn, especially the UX designer and the developers.
What you will get:
- A challenging and an exhaustive task to add to your portfolio
- Work with something you love
- Make a great impact on our company
- An immaculate eye for design
- A highly creative mind
- Self-motivated and productive
- Excellent skills in any vector design software (preferably Sketch app)
- Excellent skills in any graphics editing software (such as Photoshop)
- Some experience in designing for responsive web
Nice to haves
- Skills in animations
- Skills in branding
- Skills in frontend development
- Basic understanding of web development
- Awareness of other user experience aspects (usability, information architecture)
Job type: Internship
In the application, please provide us with:
1) CV and a portfolio of previous work
2) A brief description of who you are and your relation to eSports/gaming
Send your application before the 10th of December to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Betspawn Team