At AppJobs we're on a mission to help people get a decent job without the need for a resume or endless applications. AppJobs is the world's gig job comparison site, per city, with ratings-earnings-reviews. We have a global ambition, and that is why we have expanded to 80 cities in 13 countries, we are rapidly growing in the US, and will add new cities in Africa and Asia by the day.
Our platform is growing fast as well, currently with more than 2000 sub-pages, blog posts, and a YouTube channel. AppJobs.com is available in English/Spanish/Polish/German/Italian, and we are paraphrasing to more languages every day.
We are a multi-cultural team of 24 enthusiastic, entrepreneurial minds and we are quite a few nationalities, 50/50 in gender, originating from SE, PL, DE, BR, FR, TR, RO, HU, JP, IN, IT, ES working in English.
We need you now!
We are growing fast and need a part-time colleague to help the Video Production Department to edit and make magic on YouTube. The challenges you will focus on:
- Video edition;
- Video animation, producing some whiteboard and infographic videos for example;
- Thumbnails design for the videos;
- Opportunity for assisting on scriptwriting and video producing
- Professional or academic experience in graphic design
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Have a previous experience using the Adobe platform, mainly Premiere and Photoshop
- Be forward-thinking;
- Basic knowledge of YouTube;
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English;
- Be curious, creative, and enthusiastic!
We don't care about age-education-gender or where you are from, we care that you have an open mind, work hard, and accept our startup-state-of-mind. But we prefer if you are in Stockholm. Get in contact with us and tell us more about you! We promise to look deeper into who you are than what's tracked in your CV. Passion and compassion rules!
How to apply:
Please send your application, including your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Video Editor Intern.”