Are you obsessed with great products and are you passionate about creating an amazing user experience for millions of users?
If yes, then we would like to introduce ourselves and talk to you! We are a fast-paced startup building the next generation of audio entertainment for the world’s 400 million (!) Arabic speaking people. You will join a versatile team of problem solvers who are crafting a best-in-class product that our users love.
We have great traction with some of the best investors on-board and users who can't go to sleep without listening to Kitab Sawti first. If you want to be a part of a young and passionate team building a new global market, you’re in the right place. Our offices are located in Stockholm, Cairo and Dubai.
Now we are looking for an experienced UX/UI/product designer to join our tech team in Stockholm.
Role and responsibilities:
- As a product designer you LOVE the users and you understand that it's all about the details. Every little interaction counts towards the end result.
- You are responsible for the UX and the UI.
- Together with the rest of the product team, you define problems, set goals, design the flows and the interactions.
- You create the designs with a global audience in mind across multiple platforms.
- You absorb the feedback from everyone around you to constantly improve the experience.
- You enjoy and can adapt to a fast-paced environment where everything is not crystal clear from start.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English.
- Ability to create prototypes, both simple wireframes and complex prototypes with interactions.
- Proven experience from end-to-end product design, from idea to launch.
- Experience from cross-platform design (Android, iOS, web and email)