Do you want to become a part of Sportamores’ in-house agency, and be involved in developing world-class user experiences? As UX/UI Designer at Sportamore your work will be seen and experienced by million of visitors each month.
We’ve won awards such as “E-commerce of the year” several years and our idea is quite simple: we want our customers to love shopping at Sportamore.se, and we always want to offer the best products at the best prices. So if you like being challenged as much as we do, then apply today!
What you’ll do
As Sportamores’ UX/UI Designer, your main tasks will be to enhance Sportamores’ design and user experience. We believe that the results of your creation will be neat, intuitive and extremely user-friendly. We want your design both to inspire our visitors and trigger them to purchase.
You will be working closely to the marketing-, sales- and tech departments to efficiently and intermittently develop user friendly interfaces for Sportamore. You strive to create the perfect design and as support you’ll have access to our user data – the user is always right. You’ll belong to a young team in a past paced environment. We expect you to:
• Be the driving force throughout the process from idea to finished design. You create wireframes and prototypes, A/B tests, and develop solutions that are then followed up and evaluated.
• Be responsible for the project work between design and technology.
• Work with design for all our platforms but focus on creating world-class mobile experiences.
• Work with design for all our platforms but your focus will be on creating world-class mobile experiences.
• Through your work you’ll be helping us towards positioning ourselves as the most beloved sports online store to shop at.
• You’ll be based in our Design and Marketing department, consisting of six employees and report to the Head of Design and Marketing.
Who you are
To be successful in this position we believe you to have at least 3-5 years experience in design projects; preferably both from apps and websites – especially mobile sites. It’s qualifying with experience in e-commerce. Furthermore, we believe you to:
• Be curious, purposeful and like new challenges
• Love details
• Meet challenges and issues structurally and rationally
• Be prestigious, appreciate feedback and be driven by constant improvement
• Have experience in prototyping, wireframes and testing
• Have previously worked on design and development in product and / or market teams
• Are an expert in Adobe CC and you probably also have some knowledge in Google Analytics
• Can code a little (no requirement) but if you can, it's great!
What do we offer?
We offer a growing workplace where you participate in affecting our journey. We believe in openness and creativity. In addition to good work conditions, we offer flexible working hours and favorable prices to shop for. Read more about working at Sportamore on our career page http://karriar.sportamore.se/.
Are you the one?
If so, we look forward to your application! You’re welcome with your application containing CV, portfolio and personal letter as soon as possible. The position is planned to be appointed in November.
The service is a permanent employment contract with a 6 month trial period. You will work at our headquarters in Alvik, Bromma.
For questions about the position, please contact Responsible HR Magdalena Krysiak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sportamore protects a recruitment and workplace free from discrimination, which provides equal opportunities for everyone. We believe that diversity in experience, perspective and background leads to a better work environment and thus a better customer experience.