We’re excited to be looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer with a proven track record in connecting user-centred product development with exceptional visual design.
You will join MyBazar’s growing cross functional team collaborating across all departments involved in the product discovery and development process.
• You will be creating clear and easy-to-understand descriptions of how products and services should be organised and behave that are derived from qualitative and quantitative customer insights, and inline with the overall MyBazar experience.
• You will be shaping beautifully crafted experiences that are derived from customer insights, on brand and inline with our strategic business objectives.
• You will be working in small cross-functional teams together with other designers, developers, product and business people making informed decisions that influence and drive our design
• You will be working across the entire product lifecycle, from product discovery to product development and through multiple product iterations.
• You will be testing and iterating on design solutions with real world feedback and data – meeting users in their environment on a regular basis.
• A brilliant User experience designer with 3+ years of experience that feel equally at home observing users and working with complex flows and intuitive interfaces
• Passionate about being an ambassador for users and sharing user insights within the company
• An incredible Visual designer with an intimate understanding of the interplay between usability, interaction and visual design.
• You have a user-focused design mentality. You actively seek user feedback to adapt your design decisions.
• An open seeker of constructive feedback, you’re are as comfortable receiving it as you are offering it.
• A natural team player experienced working in a non-siloed, non-waterfall process
• Able to communicate design decisions clearly in front of your team and the wider development organisation
• Confident in showing and shipping work early and often - prototyping concepts at the required fidelity to communicate ideas quickly.
• Able to think technically and collaborate with developers to understand the benefits, possibilities and constraints of common coding languages and platforms.
• Able to translate core brand values into product and service level interactions.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
We offer you
• A company that celebrates and thrives with the uniqueness of every individual. We value the impact that a diversity of experience, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and on the solutions that we build.
• A lot of freedom and great responsibility. There are no design committees or lengthy middle management holdups, just a closely knit team to support you.
• The opportunity to be part of an experienced and international team consisting of driven, fun colleagues with a can-do mentality you can ask for advice and help you to implement exceptional and revolutionary ideas
• First class tools and resources to maximize your chances of success
• A chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs and small businesses all around the world!
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your application with some examples of your very best work and we'll take it from there.
Apply for this job
Contact Armin Osmancevic, Chief Executive Officer: email@example.com