As a UX/Service Designer at Iteam your role is to help our clients with digital solutions that truly create value. Solutions that do something good both for the client, the end-user and society. With the help of different research methods you investigate the needs and context of both the user and the client, in addition to defining and testing user experiences.
You share your knowledge of user experience and service design. You understand that if solutions are to be truly user friendly, the entire project process and culture needs to be user-centered. We strive towards never letting UX be just a phase or an afterthought. It should be present during the entire project. Always.
You need to have experience with
- Qualitative research methods (e.g. usability testing, observations, interviews and workshops)
- Communicate your insights through suitable deliverables (e.g. reports, user journeys, prototypes or crumpled paper sketches)
- Being the user representative in projects, and supporting both colleagues and clients with the user perspective (e.g. prioritization of functionality, technical decisions)
- Working cross-functional and understanding the needs of colleagues from other professions.
- Working agile
- Proficient English
Nice to haves
- Quantitative research methods (e.g. surveys, usage analytics with Google Analytics)
- Understanding of the technical enviornment your solutions will be implemented in (e.g. HTML and CSS)
- Education in interaction design, human computer interaction, behavioral science, cognitive psychology, digital design or related areas