The team of the Play department work with one of the largest and most beloved video services in Sweden – SVT Play. We have an agile- and goal oriented approach with the user perspective in focus and work with Lean UX, Design Studios, Micro Services, DevOps och Continuous Delivery.
The teams are cross functional and are represented by all competences needed to build an advanced video service and you will in the role as UX designer work close to both developers and art director.
We are looking for you who have:
- Great collab-skills
- Worked with and love iterative design processes
- Large experience of quantitative studies and hypothesis driven work i.e. a/b-testing and data analysis
- High conceptual and creative ability
- Experience in user testing
- Knowledge of accessibility and established interaction patterns
It’s also good if you:
- Have knowledge of media and/or larger public sites
- Are experienced in planning and running workshops
- Are used to work in teams with agile processes and prototypin
- Have some experience in native app-work with Android and/or iOS
Apply now since we are interviewing continously.
Union questions can be answered by Stina Karlsson (Unionen) tel 08-784 35 37 and Anna Gomez (Saco) tel 08-784 65 28. For questions about the role in itself check with Anders Jöfelt tel 08-784 68 87.