Want to be part of a brilliant team transforming a billion-dollar industry? This is an incredible opportunity to be a key player and part of the foundation in an awarded disrupting startup.
About the role
As UX Lead you play a central role in innovating new concepts within the Loop family and you will be responsible for making digital products usable and intuitive. You lead new projects from early exploration and concept development to prototype through iterative and agile methods.
You work simultaneously with different products and services in different stages, and cooperate closely with our Tech team, Product Owner and UI design. You report to Head of Product Design.
You're responsible for market and user research, you drive concept development and prototyping and present your design to other stakeholders.
- Design and lead creative workshops and design sprints
- Prepare and perform qualitative as well as quantitative research (you know it all: interviews, heuristic evaluation, A/B testing, surveys, etc)
- Make analysis/synthesis of research and map user journeys, based on your findings
- Design amazingly cool concepts and translate them into wireframes and prototypes
- Take active part in the sprint planning and provide appropriate input for the tech team
- Communicate and present research, insights and design work to internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and estimate projects and participate in pitches
- Define and analyze metrics and data to improve our products and services
Experiences and skills
- You have 5+ years of proven experience in creating amazing user experiences and building digital products, both for mobile and web
- Strong plus for UI/graphic skills
- You have excellent knowledge of prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Flinto, proto.io, etc
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- You're strategic but like do deep dive into details
- You're used to work in agile teams
- You have user centered design methods in your backbone and you love telling stories to create engagement around your concepts
- You have strong social skills, you're empathetic and you prefer to work in tight and cross-functional teams
- Experience from a startup or tech company is a strong plus
- You have general understanding of business models and economics
- Swedish or English