Do you want to create games that encourage exploration, imagination and discovery? Then come work at Sago Mini where you can focus your efforts on finding creative ways to make kids giggle. As a Unity Game Developer you will work within a cross-functional team of talented developers, artists, animators, and play designers to create beautiful mobile apps for children. Our work is technically challenging and also incredibly rewarding.
- Love for making beautiful things with code.
- Excel at writing custom, code-driven motion.
- Well versed using Unity to create mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- An eye for visual design.
- A borderline unhealthy obsession with the details that take an experience from good enough to great.
- Practice continuous learning and embrace feedback.
- Ability to work collaboratively with designers and artists.
While a resumé is a good start, we also want to see a portfolio of beautiful projects that you have completed. If this sounds like a job for you then don’t be shy and reach out and say Hello.
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. With over 18 million downloads, 25 apps and a new line of physical toys, Sago Mini brings thoughtful design to life for preschoolers and parents worldwide. Based in Toronto, Sago Mini is a subsidiary of Toca Boca, the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. We offer an exceptional workplace in downtown Toronto and competitive compensation. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people who care about about doing great work. Sago Mini is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company.