As a UI\UX Designer in NBT, you are central to a multidisciplinary team of business architects, tech experts, and lead designers. You will create simple, useful and delightful cross-channel experiences within the connected world. We strongly believe in the ‘design thinking’ approach to developing valuable experiences that improve people’s lives and client business results.
You are a curious professional, up to date with new trends, technologies and tools to develop the best digital experiences across the widest markets. Your passion for UX drives you to foster design thinking and best practices, stimulating and intriguing people both within and outside the team.
You check most of the following boxes:
◦ Excellent skills in developing wireframes, user stories and journeys and prototypes, optimised for devices and contexts.
◦ Excellent knowledge of Omnigraffle, Sketch and HCI principles.
◦ Good knowledge of the main prototyping tools: InVision, Proto.io and MarvelApp.
◦ Good knowledge of Service Design principles and methods, and of Adobe Creative Cloud tools
◦ Good understanding of front- and back-end programming dynamics.
A sweet deal
◦ Join the Center of Gravity for IoT and Blockchain
◦ Competitive salary & salary package
◦ Responsibility from day 1 and freedom for your ideas
◦ Relocation assistance for internationals
Top-notch lab access
◦ Unlimited access to a fully equipped R&D lab for fast prototyping through to minor production runs at post prototype stages. The lab covers 4 areas: Electronics, 3D printing, mechanical engineering, and P&P machines for PCB manufacturing.
◦ Work with an international team members from 15 countries
◦ Healthy working hours
◦ Yoga room, nap room, and fitness studio in the new Factory office location
Work with the best
◦ Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team.
◦ Collaborate with experienced founders and internationally established partners, ranging from the Fraunhofer Institute, GlobalFoundries, to Consensys.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.
RELOCATION & EU WORK VISA
We offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and first steps in Germany.
Please note that we only process applications submitted through our website. In order to share your CV and your documents, please follow this link:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!