Test Engineer at M (Volvo Car Mobility) in Stockholm, Sweden
We are hiring a Test Engineer to work with both manual testing and test automation. As a Test Engineer at M, you will be working within an agile and flexible environment together with the different cross functional engineering teams to deliver the best possible products and services to the end users. Your role will be to make sure that we drive our development and focus towards improved Quality Assurance processes throughout the organisation.
Your engagement here will include but won’t be limited to:
Working in a high paced agile environment where test requirements often are vague and rapidly changing, you will be the advocate for quality and testability in the team. You will take your own initiatives and solve bugs by planning and executing manual testing and when relevant, creating and maintaining automated test cases. You will also be involved in helping teams continuously improve the testing processes and working closely with business owners, developers and fellow test engineers.
You show experience with most of the following...
- Having worked with manual testing techniques (i.e Exploratory testing and Session Based Test (SBT)) and test automation (i.e Selenium, Selendroid, etc.)
- Testing backend, web and mobile in a full stack environment
- Experience developing test scenarios
- Basic programming skills and understanding of backend, web and mobile development
Extra awesome if you have...
- Experience in setting up processes for automation
- Experience from working with continuous delivery
Furthermore, we at M believe that a diverse and equal working environment is essential for the well-being and development of our co-workers. We constantly strive for a well-balanced representation of gender and ethnic identities at every level of the organization. In this way, we hope to create an open-minded, smart and enjoyable workplace.
Does it sound interesting? Then we are looking forward to your application in English!
M (Volvo Car Mobility)
M is your car app. Unlock the time, space, and experience you want with a car when and where you need it.