Are you a digger for data? Is data analysis your second-favorite activity? (After collecting data, of course) Good news: we are looking for a Strategist Intern.
You’re hungry, looking for the perfect place to jumpstart your career; we’re looking for fresh talent with great skills. Are you seeking to gain hands-on experience in the real world? An internship at our agency provides you with the ultimate stepping-stone to a successful career, leading to a potential permanent contract. You’ll contribute to the daily activities of a bustling and dynamic agency, and get a great look behind the scenes.
HOW WE SEE YOU
Analyzing the market is something you don’t mind doing over your Saturday morning breakfast. You have a knack for research and love to nose about. You’re a whiz at interpreting data and converting these into useful advice, facts and actionable insights for our team. The customer journey is always – and we do mean always – your starting point.
Try to picture yourself as a bridge, not the Brooklyn Bridge perhaps, but definitely a solid one, connecting our Business, Creation and Production team. That’s why we need a true team player: always looking for solutions, eager, critical and forward-thinking.
Alright: now let’s get specific, this is what you have to do once you arrive in our headquarters:
• Constantly analyze the market and collect relevant data and web analytics for our projects;
• Interpret these data to bring brilliant new insights and optimize projects;
• Report and present research results to our team and clients;
• Collaborate closely with your collages to create new ideas in keeping with Born05 beliefs;
• Process data into strategic plans;
• Run, test and monitor a distribution or client touchpoint strategy;
• Support our senior strategists and creatives during complex projects.
• Data, data and more data: you are data-driven;
• Excellent analyst with strong communication skills;
• Knowledge of various research methodologies;
• An interest in marketing and service design;
• Familiarity with different working methods (including A/B testing, Google Analytics, usability testing, questionnaires, interviews, various analysis programs, etc.)
• Last but not least: you simply like to get things done.
During the internship you’re under the supervision of the Senior Strategist, who guides and coaches you. Do you want to work for top (inter)national brands? Curious about what you can accomplish in six months? So are we. Ready to dive in? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward meeting you!
- 6 Months
- Education level: MBO+ / HBO