Data & Intelligence internship
- Start: January, 2018
- Hours: 32-40 hours per week but negotiable based on internship/school requirements
- Duration: 6 months depending on availability
- Deadline to apply: Applications are due by 12 December
- Play an active role in our planning team
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
- Assist in developing insights from primary and secondary market research, business analysis and competitive data.
- Conduct analysis through the use of social listening tools, audience intelligence tools and owned analytics tools.
- Support briefings, presentations, workshops and creative reviews
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills, analyze and interpret data from social, web, consumer and market research
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- At least some experience with web and / or social analytics, dashboards and or spreadsheet solutions
- Above all a positive attitude, curiosity and eager to learn new things
- Excellent communications and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to work easily in both large team environments or independently
We might invite you to do a small case study as part of the recruitment process.