We are looking for a Social Media, Web and Content Intern in Stockholm, working towards both Swedish and international markets. The intern will have focus on developing our artists' social media platforms. We’re looking for a person with a proven record of social media skills and a deep interest and passion for online media and music. The social media intern’s focus will be our clients – understanding their business challenges and linking those to how Sqream Management can help them. We assume that you are ready to work flexible hours as well as be open to travel nationally and internationally. You enjoy working hard, but know how to have fun!
You will be;
- Analyzing our artists' social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Websites etc.)
- Working out a strategic plan how to gain more traffic and subscribers.
- Assisting our artists’ social media.
- Being ready to travel with our artists to different events (interviews, live concerts, TV-shows etc.) and collecting content such as filming, photos and publishing these on social media plattforms.
- Updating their websites with new relevant information, mostly in Wordpress.
- Working in Photoshop with editing photos and creating banners and campaigns for artist releases.
- Working in video editing program.
- Filming & photographing
- Being based in our office in Stockholm.
Who you are:
- You are waking up with a smile and are ready for today's adventure.
- Good knowledge of working with social media platforms and how to gain more subscribers (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube etc.)
- You are dedicated to your task, having the ”nothing is impossible” spirit
- Used to driving things forward as an individual contributor.
- like to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- You always keep your passport close and are ready to travel.
- You are structured in your work, self-going and love challenges!
- You possess a high level of written and spoken Swedish and English.
- You love music!