Arthur D. Little is a global, rapidly growing management consultancy, focusing on linking strategy, innovation and technology to ensure business success for our clients. We are now looking for an innovative social media strategist to develop and implement creative ideas for digital communication for our Nordic business. This is a unique opportunity to develop a digital strategy with the support from and input from our experienced management consultants. The role is experimental where you will be able to try new and innovative social media concepts.
Tasks will include:
- Planning and developing a social media strategy and executing on it
- Developing social media concepts and campaigns in order to increase awareness for Arthur D. Little’s brand in the Nordic region
- Creating content and graphics
About the internship
The internship is paid and will be in Stockholm during spring 2018. The length may vary between 2-3 months, with flexibility to work 50-100%.
Who are you?
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional or academic experience in social media strategy
- Knowledge in graphic design
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Keen to put curiosity, creativity and enthusiasm to test
How to apply
Please send your application with the title “Social media strategy intern”. Include your CV and a short letter describing yourself and what you think you would be able to contribute with during your internship. The application deadline is February 7. Feel free to include any questions you might have in the application, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.