We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with our followers, targeted virtual communities and networks users.
Norrøna’s Marketing Department is focusing on engaging, inspiring and creating true value for our customers. Our goal is to maximize the potential of your next nature experience and along the way help grow Norrøna future sales.
We aim to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers. You are active on our different platforms and interact, comment and engage on behalf of Norrøna ensuring a 1:2:1 perception on the different dialogs/ chats/ comments.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (product development, customer experience, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in oral and written English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- A unique opportunity to learn and be a contributing part of taking Norrøna’s marketing to the next level
- Fast paced work environment with highly motivated, result oriented and competent colleagues in a friendly atmosphere