We are looking for an intern to join our marketing team. You will use your skills to spread the word about Lifesum to the world and use your time here, to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Keep track of social media numbers and engagement
- Find out ways of developing reach on social channels
- Make sure the posts go on time and as planned
- Prepare some posts
- Brainstorming for posts content
- Help out on shooting days (video recipes, video exercises, interviews, photos)
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Master tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Still studying a communication degree
- Love and use social media every day
- Creative and like to think outside the box
- Enjoy learning and interested in developing your knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus
- An interest in health and nutrition is a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
There’s a few things about Lifesum that aren’t exactly the norm:
Passion. All companies might claim this, but Lifesummer’s show real passion and dedication to their work. Our blame-free culture encourages experimentation, which helps us all learn and grow.
Trust. We work with a little less formal structure than you might expect from other companies. This means more freedom to suggest, champion and set direction, but more responsibility to communicate well and get others on board. It works because we trust each other to work in the company’s best interest.
Diversity. Our team comes from over 20 countries, and bring with them a rich mix of backgrounds, worldviews and working styles, more than is usual in the tech industry. We rely on these different perspectives to make sure we’re solving the right problems.
Balance. We’re normal people just like you. But working here you’ll find it easier to talk about food and health, to exercise with others if that’s your thing, and to share everyday problems. We learn what works for ourselves, and use what we learn to help others.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be.