We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to the tech start-up Peppy Pals.
10-14 hours per week with possibility for further employment.
About the position:
You will join a fast-paced, start-up environment with energetic and ambitious yet prestigeless colleagues. This internship is an opportunity for you to gain relevant hands-on experience, get access to a great network and inspiring environment:
Your tasks will be to:
- Plan, create and publish daily content on our social media platforms that build meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. This includes an editorial calendar with text, images, videos etc.
- Continually improve our social media channels by capturing, analysing and report performance of campaigns and social media traffic.
- Build up and execute a social media strategy based on your learnings and experience from the analysis.
- Find methods and form strategies to grow our user base and engagement.
- Approach and manage influencers on relevant platforms.
- Moderate all user-generated content.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales efforts.
Qualifications and experience
- You are fluent in English
- You have a good understanding of social media platforms.
- You are familiar with both scheduling, publishing and analysing content.
- You are a creative self-starter with ability to work independently.
- You are an open-minded and flexible person who can easily adapt to changes.
- You have good knowledge in using Photoshop. InDesign and Illustrator is a plus.
- You have good knowledge in taking and editing relevant photos for social media.
- You have an interest in branding and graphic design.
- Familiarity with the concept of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- A background in teaching, pedagogy or psychology is a plus.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO is a plus.
Start date: Immediately.
Part-time: This is a 3-month internship for students to gain experience. We expect you to be available at least 10-14h per week, with minimum one day working from our office. After the internship is over, we hope this can lead to an employment and for you to join our team part/full-time.
Location: Stockholm, Sveavägen 98.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be reviewing the applications continuously.