As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible for the ideating, planning, executing, and reporting of various campaigns that utilize innovation and creativity to benefit our brand, business, and followers/customers.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and launch social strategies with a clear goal, plan and budget across all of our social media platforms.
- Utilize the ads tools, e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, on all social platforms we use to plan, publish and follow up on paid ads.
- Create unique concepts to increase engagement. Can be recurring riddles every Wednesday or a special competition every Friday.
- Create and maintain regular reports of key social metrics to present performance and effectiveness
- Find, maintain, and leverage relationships with various influencers and companies.
The person we're looking for has working experience specifically in social media. The points above shouldn't be something you did once or is just familiar with. You have worked daily with all of these points and have a clear plan on what to do with our social media accounts if you get the job. To be a Marketing Samurai, as we call ourselves, means that you are willing to roll your sleeves up and use your special weapon (social media) to get us closer to our common goal.
A full-time position in Northmill’s international Marketing Team, located at the top of Kista Science Tower in Stockholm. Our team is innovative, goal oriented, and centralized, which means that we market our products in all countries we operate in (Sweden, Finland, Poland) from the HQ in Kista. In your role, you will cooperate a lot with our PR and content team and there are lots of possibilities to grow with the company.