[SOCIAL COMMERCE INTERNSHIP] Social Commerce Coordination
[SWEDEN - STOCKHOLM]
Get the chance to start your career within the fashion industry!
If you are a passionate and innovative graduate or young professional we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our marketing and e-commerce internship at GANT HQ, Stockholm. You will be part of an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
About the internship
You will be part of our international social team and learn from the best. Growing online business focused on the US market. Opportunity to work close with a global marketing and e-com team to learn about hands-on marketing strategies. Together with your mentor you will set goals, expectations and focus for your learnings prior to your start. You will be given an introduction to GANT and during our intern meet-ups you will have the chance to network with interns from other departments.
● Internship period: 3 - 6 month full time
● Start: As soon as possible
● Location: GANT HQ, Stockholm
● How to apply: Apply with your CV and cover letter by 2018/03/20
● Questions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning areas and responsibilities
● Initiate and manage relationships with brand ambassadors
● Day to day communication with brand ambassadors
● Day to day communication with our Social team
● Use data-driven tactics to measure and analyse performance, in order to strategically
target our audience group and match that with the right content.
● Develop and expand influencer strategy
● Manage and organize influencer database
● A strong commitment and natural interest in working with social media.
● A strong natural communicator fluent in English, both written and spoken.
● Social, communicative and ambitious team player- but who is not afraid to come up with suggestions and ideas.
● Experience of or strong interest in influencer marketing and social media
● Highly motivated problem-solver and self-starter, capable of working independently yet collaboratively within a fast-paced environment
● Interest in fashion, digital trends or online sale
● Authentic and genuine personality