Senior Service & Interaction Designer
At Fjord, Service & Interaction Design is at the heart of our design process. Our service and interaction Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Senior Service and Interaction Designer lead interaction design and service design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, interaction design, and service design definition. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating a positive impact on our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a Team, We
· Create products that demonstrate outstanding service and interaction design for our clients and their customers.
· Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
· Lead, lean in, be creative and have fun.
As a Senior Service & Interaction Designer, You
· Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, structure information, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
· Lead Service & Interaction Design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and interaction and service design definitions.
· Explain, discuss and justify design decisions eloquently using quantitative and qualitative data, as well as by applying user-centered design principles.
· Manage all Service & Interaction Design activities on projects, ranging from high-level concept design to detailed product design and optimization.
· Own all Service & Interaction Design deliverables. Evaluate output of other interaction and service designers to ensure the quality of design work.
· Give effective feedback and direction to more junior members of the team.
· Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
· Be a Fjord ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
· 5-7 years of in-depth knowledge and experience of Interaction Design and Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field. Ideally, fluent Swedish.