Are you a seasoned designer with a strategic mindset and excellent communication and facilitation skills?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Service Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Lead service design stages of a project, translating research insights to memorable user experiences
- Map user journeys and help companies define their processes to enable new service experience
- Conceptualize and define the methodology to solve a client’s challenge
- Lead projects on a day-to-day basis, managing priorities, resources and timing
- Prepare and coordinate, manage project teams, and also participate in research tasks such as interviews with users or discussion groups
- Coordinate international projects in several countries
We would like you to be...
- A skilled service designer with 3+ years of professional experience and an educational background in service design
- Proficient in sketching, visualising, prototyping and testing of service solutions in both early and late stages of development
- Professional with the use of service design techniques: value proposition, journey mapping, service specification, blueprinting, testing, etc
- Updated on the latest techniques/trends/thinking within your field and ready to share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
- Have a valid working permit for Peru
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture. We love to wrap up the week with Friday beers or get togethers.
- Annual, cross-office inspiration trip, and local inspiration sessions all year round