Airtame is looking to add a talented product designer to our rapidly-growing team. The design team is tasked with making presenting wirelessly easier than using a cable as well as reinventing what you can do with screens inside organizations. We have a lot of very interesting projects lined up across mobile, our cloud service, desktop apps and our own Airtame device. Projects include designing a completely new cloud based platform with integrations and social features, designing new mobile apps from scratch and improving upon our cross platform app to make wireless presentations effortless.
Our new designer will take on a key role in executing projects on the design and product side, working closely with our engineers during implementation.
If you want to make a difference and help rid the world of cables you should join our global team with people from more than 20 different nationalities.
- Take a lead role in defining key features and setting product strategy
- Design and develop flows, working prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visual designs
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure a high-quality implementation and perfect user experience
- Run an open design process from idea to implementation, where sharing your work and soliciting feedback from your peers is a natural part of your workflow
- Update and improve design processes in close collaboration with the other designers
- User test prototypes to validate design ideas
- 3 years of experience in product design for user-centric product companies
- An exceptional portfolio of shipped creative product design that showcases your visual and interaction design abilities
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Strong conceptual thinking and ability to think holistically about a product
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedule
- Be part of a top-notch startup culture which thrives on learning and having fun and with the ambition to take over the world
- Daily catered lunch, fridge full of sodas, snacks, and coffee
- Slacklining, fussball, hackathons, meetups, parties and many more events
- Perfect office location in the heart of Copenhagen (around the corner from Rådhuspladsen)
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team
- Send your application to email@example.com