We are searching for a Senior UX Designer with strong sense of visual design and experience across mobile, web and desktop platforms to join our team in Berlin.
As a Senior UX Designer for GoEuro you will:
* Deliver UX-wireframes, mock-ups, user flows and functional specifications
* Define, develop, and communicate creative concepts for visual design
* Implement perfect mobile-first interaction designs that are visually balanced for a variety of screen sizes and form factors (smartphones, tablets, PCs, web)
* Deliver consistent experiences across the customer journey
* Show an interest in the work of your team members who have a different focus and support them whenever needed
* You posses strong sense of visual design and experience with typography, grid layout, content hierarchy
* You have a solid experience in employing a variety of user‐centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques (e.g., requirements visualization, design studio, contextual inquiry, rapid contextual design, user journey mapping)
* You know how to design user experience across mobile, web and desktop (mobile experience required)
* You already posses an online portfolio that demonstrates user-centric thinking ingenuity
* You have good understanding of platform constraints, browsers and accessibility guidelines
* You already gained experience participating and facilitating user research and usability
* You know your tools - we use Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
* Any experience with creating corporate design would be a plus
* You are are a real team player
* Knowledge of video, motion graphic and front end development languages are a plus.
* An office in the centre of Berlin’s thriving startup scene
* Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
* A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
* Free lunches, yoga, German lessons and more
* Competitive compensation and relocation support
Are you the great Senior UX Designer we are looking for?
We are excited to receive your application!