Prime are looking for a capable, dedicated and experienced Senior Production / Project Manager, who will primarily work on our biggest B2B global accounts (global health and hygiene brand)
About the position:
- It will be a challenging role, managing multiple projects for the account concurrently, part of a team of approx 15 members of different disciplines
- Working side by side with the Executive Account Director, you will be responsible for production deliveries, administration regarding the handling of the individual project budgets, as well as the overview of the account budgets/income as a whole
- This is a hands on role, requiring focus, a detail driven attitude, and a strong commitment to delivery
- As well as working with the Prime account team, you will be responsible for identifying when additional contractor / freelance support is required, assessing and balancing the financial implications and putting that support in place in a timely way that will best serve the account’s projects
- The global account is fast paced and growing, so is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of shaping how Prime effectively and efficiently service the clients’ needs
- As well as this key account, the successful candidate will work on other projects concurrently
- Do you have five plus years of experience Production / Project Managing (and/or Producing) creative communications projects in an agency environment?
- You know how to take responsibility of a project from the briefing stage, create detailed timeplans, cost estimates, scope of work / offers
- Are comfortable working with internal Client Account Managers, Creatives, Art Directors, Copywriters, Designers, Developers
- Take ownership of communication with clients and stakeholders through the project process
Not afraid to say ‘no’ and push back, but also a person who can ‘make things happen’ and find a solution
- Business minded, so understand that scope, budget, timings and quality are all important
- You are aware of industry standards and trends; and are willing to apply your established Production / Project Management skills on new types of projects
- Have been the Production / Project Manager / Producer on a range of creative communication projects and deliverables: from print deliveries (reports, catalogues, signage, events materials), digital deliveries (website design and builds, apps, billboards, innovated/ complicated digital campaigns), photoshoots (product, lifestyle) and film (motion design and live action projects, editing, post production)
- Good eye for quality assurance (proof-reading, spotting mistakes, checking consistency)
- You like working in a fast paced, ever changing environment – can adapt to situations, be flexible and calm under pressure
- Willing to go that extra mile for final delivery
Do you want to work at Sweden’s largest communications agency? Right now we are looking for people who share our philosophy – that what you are capable of goes beyond what your degree tells us. We believe that bringing a bunch of different people with diverse skills together is the foundation of good communication.
We will offer you a variety of assignments, working with commercial clients, as well as public sector assignments in the advertising and communications field. No two days will be the same!
You will be joining the Prime Studio team, the exciting Production department who bring work to life!
Please reply back with your short covering letter and CV, plus link to Linked In profile.
Applications deadline: 08/02/2018
For all questions, please contact Rebecca Stenbeck, Marketing & Recruitment Manager on email@example.com or +46 (0)70 568 06 79.