Join us as a Sr. PR Manager and lead the global PR work aimed to consumers & healthcare professionals.
Natural Cycles is disrupting the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry by shifting power to our users - public opinion and controversies are inevitable and it is our goal to position ourselves as a thought leader in this emerging field.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience with leading strategic and operational PR-work for brands globally, collaborating with multiple agencies and ensuring strategic alignment of PR-activities with brand and business goals.
What you will be doing
- Development of overall global PR-strategy and tactical plan together with the marketing and medical teams and create “one voice” to the media and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring the global strategy is localised to specific markets if needed. Identifying PR-opportunities proactively and executing on plans and ad-hoc.
- Coordinating and leading agencies in their daily work; identifying opportunities and threats, guiding decision making; what contexts and conversations should Natural Cycles drive/avoid, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ensuring on-brand high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media through PR-agencies. Preparing for and managing crisis communication.
- Monitoring, analysing and communicating PR results, trends and conversations.
- Based on insights and analysis: making sure Natural Cycles remains agile by continuously initiating PR-activities that help build the brand pro-actively.
- You will lead a small team of PR managers located in key countries.
What skills you should have
- You have a strategic mindset
- You have the strength and knowledge to navigate the brand through an often controversial landscape, while maintaining its integrity.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Relevant education in communications, journalism, marketing, etc.
- Relevant media network in Sweden and Scandic countries.
- Ability to work in a high pace, changing and challenging environment.
- Proven track record of top-tier media placements.
- Leadership experience
Even though we are not a political organisation, the role also demands knowledge of and interest in the politics and business context of birth control and feminism.
It’s one of the most prominent and exciting roles in the company, in which you will actively shape the conversation not only around Natural Cycles itself, but around how people all over the world see and think about birth control!
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to make informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 600 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 25 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications sent through the website will be considered.