We are looking for a passionate, inspiring and driven co-worker to join our team in Singapore. This person will be the Learning Designer in our Executive Education practice (80%) and the Learning Designer for our School (20%).
As a Learning Designer in our Executive Education practice you design and deliver in-house learning programs for our partners, as well as manage the client relationships that come with them. As the Learning Designer for the School, you lead Long Term Programs and Open Courses.
You’re a creative problem solver, highly collaborative and flexible in your ways of working, and you have a strong desire to facilitate, teach and mentor participants and students. You’ll be reporting to the Learning Design Director, and working closely with both the Learning Design Team and the Operations Team.
*Responsibilities (Executive Education - 80%)*
• Design ground breaking learning experiences for in-house, tailored projects and programs in Singapore and across Asia.
• Lead complex client relationships that are aimed at building long term sustainable learning programs for digital business transformation.
• Facilitate multi-day learning programs where you are responsible for the overall choreography of the sessions, and able to converse and discuss with participants on the topics presented by Hyper Island or external collaborators.
• Have the potential to be and become a thought leader in an “ownable” topic (e.g. Growth Hacking, Design Thinking, Machine Learning, Digital Business Transformation, etc.) and deliver speaker sessions on that topic in our tailored learning programs.
• Develop and foster interest of our learning partners in other parts of school offering, namely our Open Courses and our PTMA program.
Key to note: Occasional travel is required for delivery of learning programs in our Executive Education practice (40-50%).
*Responsibilities (School - 20%)*
On a monthly basis, our PTMA (Part-time Masters in Digital Management) Modules and our Open Courses take place in the School. The Learning designer contributes in the design, planning, project management and delivery of these programs, and works closely together with the Program Manager.
Hands on facilitation of the student experience in the long and short programs through class room sessions or virtual sessions, group/team work, one to one meetings, and by being a class leader and role model for the students.
Project manage, evaluate, follow up and improve on developed learning modules and content.
Key to note: Occasional work in weekends required (PTMA teaching blocks are on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Teaching block takes place every 6-8 weeks throughout the academic year).
Education, Experience & Competence
• Marketing, design or business education preferred, as well as relevant work experience (5-10 years) in consulting (digital/brand/innovation/management), training or education.
• Passion for education and technology/digital.
• Proven track record in digitizing organisations in various shapes and forms.
• Excellent client management and project management skills.
• Confident on their feet and great storytelling abilities.
• Attention to detail and ability to self-organise.
• Native/near native English knowledge, Mandarin a plus.
Please send your resume to: Julie Beusmans, firstname.lastname@example.org. Only matching profiles will be contacted.