We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with over 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
In 2017, we were named APAC Technology Consultancy of the Year at the SABRE Awards. Our amazing win includes BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report which we’re incredibly proud of and testament to our people-oriented culture.
In Singapore, we have the privilege of working with market leaders and some of the world’s most exciting brands, including Adobe, Alipay, DHL, NetApp, Plantronics, Red Hat, Rolls Royce, Stripe, Xero and Zebra Technologies, to name a few.
Who Are We Looking For?
At Text100 our purpose is to the most inspiring work for the world’s most important brands. Sound like your kind of thing? Good keep reading. We want a super-talented, passionate and ludicrously creative Senior Designer / Art Director who comes up with killer ideas to join our growing regional creative team here in Singapore. Does this sound like you?
This role is for those who aren’t afraid of taking risks. We promise to take you out of your comfort zone. We want to challenge you daily to grow both professionally and personally.
In this pivotal role, you will be asked to wear many hats. You’ll be expected to be that strategic conceptual senior designer for the branding world, and take ownership of large scale integrated work. You’ll be involved from the start, in brand strategy, ideation, concepts for films and animation, to digital design and identity, through to managing the production process.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you’ll be key member in the regional creative team, so you must be comfortable overseeing designer and junior creatives, helping them realise your ideas. You will be an advocate of innovation and creative thinking across the agency, collaborating with the creative, technology and account teams to take ideas and craft them into world-class, award-worthy campaigns.
Who Should Apply?
• You will be equipped with a well thought out portfolio, executed beautifully across a variety of client sectors and platforms. Your work needs to demonstrate your creative thinking, a story from start to finish that captures an audience across branding, content, design and digital
• A minimum of 5-8 years’ design experience working at midweight / senior level across regional accounts in an integrated / creative / digital agency
• Bachelor of Arts in fine arts / graphic / digital preferred but not essential
• Exceptional design aesthetic, variations in style and awareness of design trends
• Expert in Adobe CC and good knowledge of Apple Keynote
• Ability to use motion design programs like AfterEffects is a bonus but not essential
• Experience creating video treatments, storyboards scamps and animation style-frames
• An intimate understanding of branding and identity through typography, colour, logo design and tone of voice communication
• A hands-on team player that builds and maintains strong working relationships with colleagues, partners and clients
• You will be digitally versed and always thinking integrated and cross-platform
• Develop designs and visual concepts that translate into integrated, sophisticated solutions for social, video, digital and experiential marketing for regional clients
• Collaborate with our developer team on execution of digital designs and platform builds
• Part of the senior creative team, mentoring and guiding junior creatives across our APAC teams to create inspiring work for our clients
• Lead internal ideation sessions, workshops and drive innovation amongst your peers
• Become an advocate of innovation within the agency
• Someone that sits across disciplines stops the silos between departments
• Create world class digital experiences and interface designs
• Lead presentations and pitches where you will create mood-boards, animations, quick prototypes and anything else you need to get your ideas across
• Be responsible for staying ahead of the curve – you know what’s coming next and why it’s important
If you are interested in joining an award-winning and growing business with a family-like culture, please send us your CV and examples of your work (if any), together with salary expectations to Yvonne.Zhang@text100.com.sg. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.