Senior Creative at Sneakersnstuff AB in Stockholm, Sweden
Sneakersnstuff is now looking for a Senior Creative to our headquarters in Stockholm. The position is full-time and will report to Head of Content.
The Senior Creative will be a part of the Marketing Department that works as a creative agency towards SNS partner brands, as well as deliver internal campaigns for or SNS Brand. You will be an important link to our partnering brands and will concept campaigns for them.
The Senior Creative will have a great responsibility in making sure SNS grow the relevant creative- and campaign output with global as well as local campaigns. The employment will be initiated with 4-5 months as a temporary replacer for our Head of Content, meaning that you the initial months of employment will manage a highly competent and engaged global team of 10 employees. You will plan, lead, delegate and follow up on the team performance and make sure the team delivers on a high level, meet deadlines and requirements from our partners.
We believe that the person we are looking for is someone with an international outlook and a high level of creative intelligence. You have a strong wit and humorous approach running through your work and creativity. You fully understand and is attracted by the tonality of SNS. To be successful in the role we also think you have a finger on the pulse and an ear to the ground with a great eye for pop culture and current digital / social trends.
- Produce primarily digital campaigns, though many will have an offline element, to engage with our own audience and reach an earned audience
- Taking briefs and create campaigns for SNS partners
- Build and maintain relationships with SNS partner to ensure that the creative is considerate of all our partners needs
- Working with for example guerrilla marketing and 360-degree concepts
- Effectively lead and clearly communicate campaign timelines and resourcing needs
- Project management from idea to delivery
- Handle day-to-day production challenges and work closely with internal and external teams to ensure a supreme and time efficient delivery
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, of roles such as a senior level producer at an advertising agency/ other creative team
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience of management, and strong delegation skills
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to understand, sell in a creative concept and deliver it from start to finish
- An eye for detail and design (we are not looking for a graphic designer)
- Great team player, open to collaborate across functions internally as well as externally
- Strong organization skills, able to perform well meeting multiple deadlines
- Experience with budgets
Sneakersnstuff is a family-oriented crew of good, humble and hardworking people and we’re excited to grow our team with likeminded people across the globe. If you feel you’re the one we’re searching for then don’t hesitate to apply!
Please register your application as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously.
Sneakersnstuff is a global retail experience founded in 1999. Two decades later we are located in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, NYC, LA and soon in Tokyo. We are expanding at a fast pace both locally and globally and are now looking for new top talets to join our exiting journey.