Sharingbox is looking for members to join our growing team in Stockholm! We are looking for individuals who are driven, organized and enjoy being hands on.
The Project Management Intern will learn to guide the internal day-to-day management of projects. They will motivate our team and ensure expectations are clearly communicated across internal teams and business partners.
You will . . .
- Gain knowledge and experience in project management and a start-up environment
- Gain the opportunity to make an real impact in a growing company
- Participate in creative advertising and marketing campaigns
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage and communicate project updates, changes, risks, budget status and tasks among the team.
- Review the project for accuracy, functionality and usability, keeping in mind the objectives defined in the brief.
- Actively seek solutions to any issues that may arise.
- Identify the resource allocation and general timeline needed to complete projects, keeping the team and clients informed as dates and expectations change.
- Attend events, help set up and run sharingbox and network with marketing teams and companies.
- Have the possibility to streamline processes within the company and, based on skills, develop new solutions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Thrive on efficiency and organization
- Excel in problem solving and collaboration with teams and clients
- Excellent ability to synthesize information and communicate ideas
- Can-do attitude
- Passionate about advertising, events and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant activity.
- Ready to take on new responsibilities as company grows
Please send a CV with internship start and end dates. You should be available for 3.5 to 6 months. Cover letter not necessary, but if your background is not an exact match for the role, feel free to include a short summary of your goals.