Founders Factory creates entirely new businesses from scratch. Often the requirements for a new business are ambiguous, so as our Product Hacker, you'll be working directly with our corporate investors to identify new business opportunities.
You’ll tease out problems, conceptualise solutions in the form of prototypes, and validate them with consumers. This involves rapid experimentation, so we seek individuals whose primary medium is both design and code. You will be expected to share technical ideas and approaches with the larger product development team to help see innovative ideas through to launch.
You have a curious and creative mind, eager to understand what makes people tick, but have the ability to focus on process and look at things from a business point of view. You should love building products that users rave about and working across different projects with lots of competing priorities at rapid pace. You should thrive in a startup environment and subscribe to lean methodologies and principles of product development.
As our Product Hacker, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Identify market trends and opportunities via our corporate investors
- Test hypotheses of market segments and business models to define competitive advantage
- Constantly experimenting with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity
- Build working prototypes for both desktop and mobile to put in the hands of real users to test business concepts
- Ability to help us build out our toolkit to make building prototypes even faster
- Consolidate feedback from the product development team and assist the team with production
As our Product Hacker, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- A proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life across a range of industries
- Direct experience with rapid prototyping across a range of various tools
- Knowledge of a range of modern web or mobile frameworks
- Ability to demonstrate user experiences in the form of wireframes
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Thrive in uncertainty - ideally in an agency business and/or startup environment
- Founders Factory is unlike anything else, here we shape entire businesses from conception through to finished product.
- Join a highly motivated, energetic team who will push you to incredible heights. Yes, we're offering a competitive salary, however it's the work environment that's unique.
- We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early-stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation.
- This is a remarkable chance to grow your career, with options for contributing to an ambitious team and getting in on the ground-floor of the next high-growth startup... whatever that might be!
- Does this sound crazy to you? Good. We like crazy. Come join our world class team of thinkers and creators