We’re looking for a talented and passionate designer to work on a new product that helps people to become happier and healthier. You’ll work hands-on with a tight and fast moving team to bring beauty and ease of use to complex design issues and help us shape the next generation of our platform.
Your Core Qualities
You’re eager to understanding behaviours, and how people interact with different platforms and environments. You understand that prototyping, building early and testing is the best way to learn and move forward. You’re passionate about design, telling product stories, and solving problems for people.
• Define interaction models, user task flows and UI details
• Partner with product managers, engineers, marketing leads, researchers, and oversee the user experience of a product area from concept to launch
• Determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant designs
• Develop and maintain design documentation like wireframes, mockups and develop our design systems
• Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product
• 5+ years experience in designing and building a compelling user experience for a product or features for mobile or desktop, native or web
• Strong visual design skills with an eye for details
• Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
• Strong portfolio which showcases relevant work
• Previous experience of managing teams
• Fluent (written and verbal) in English
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be.