6 months paid internship
At Tradera we strive to work in small iterations of build-measure-learn with continuous releases. Focus is on performance and delivery. The social environment is friendly with fun and highly competent colleagues. If you are interested in starting a career within business or product management in a digital and fast moving environment, we are looking forward to your application.
As an ongoing initiative to recruit, develop and retain highly potential individuals at Tradera, we are now looking to recruit an intern with a passion for enabling and boosting trade between buyers and sellers.
The Product Analyst Intern will be a part of the Product organization working with two of our development teams. In the role you will:
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative behavior analytics on Tradera. This includes following up on A/B-tests (test where we try out different variations of our site), assisting in usability testing, and continuous analysis of behavioral data in Google Analytics as well as business data. Our senior analysts will help you get into your analytics work
- Co-operate with the Tech, Product and Marketing teams and serve them with insightful analytics so that we can implement activities that improve the overall customer experience.
- You'll work close with our Product owner and User experience designer.
Required Skills and interest
- Ability to distill complex business issues and strategies from a volume of complex details.
- University qualifications within Statistics, Economics and Business. Experience in Google Analytics is a merit, but we will teach you all you need about our data.
- Solid experience and skills in using MS Office and especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and in Swedish.
- Curiosity and interest in e-commerce is highly desirable.
- About Product and Development at Tradera
The customer is always in the forefront of our minds when we embark on new endeavors at Tradera. Our vision is to be the best marketplace for unique items and bargains. We are continuously developing our product and the technical platform is the enabler for this. As an organization, we have an ethos to challenge all aspects of the product lifecycle, progressively learning from hypothesis and data driven development. We strongly believe in a growth mindset, meaning that continuous learning is key for the company's and your personal development.
It is a core responsibility of the product development team to ensure Tradera evolves on an everyday basis. We work in smaller autonomous teams and we pride ourselves on fast iterations and continuous deliveries.
Start date is in January, but if you are ready to start earlier we are happy to welcome you. Applications are considered on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to see your application. It could be in either English or Swedish.