Are you a sharp and creative digital communicator with a strong passion for social media and the beauty business?
To extend our Social Marketing Team we´re looking for an ambitious, structured and creative Social Media Assistant.
As a Social Media Assistant at Swiss Clinic you will be a part in our Global Social Media Team to assist the team with content in social media and collaborations with influencers all over the world. You will work closely and report to our Social Marketing Manager and the position is based at our head office in Stockholm with a central location (Stureplan) in beautiful facilities with an inspiring environment. We offer a spot in a fast-growing global company where everyone gets along as a team. Our company is recognized by our creative and positive entrepreneurial spirit. We work in a fast pace environment with committed coworkers who are driven of challenges.
- Be part of the Social Media Team and develop new ideas to improve our social media progress
- Create and establish relationships with influencers around the world
- Create and publish content within various social media channels
- Complete general administration tasks mainly in our ambassador platform and assist in communication with our brand ambassadors
- Track marketing trends and do market research to continuously improve our social marketing process
- Overall supporting the social marketing team
- Passionate about beauty products and the constantly changing social media world
- A creative mind who thinks outside the box and takes initiatives in your role
- Driven and ambitious
- Trustworthy and social with a “networking attitude”
- Having the ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Having the ability to source and create creative content related to the Swiss Clinic brand
- Having exceptional organizational skills and ability to complete administrative tasks
- Having the ability to trend forecast what is happening in social media world
- A team player with the ability to interface with many departments
- Fluent English and Swedish
- Studying within marketing or communication is a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong quantitative skills; knowledge of key social media channels
- Related experience, e.g., social media, influencer relations and program management
- Active daily life in digital and social media, very digitally savvy
- Branding/beauty experience is a plus
- Basic design skills is a plus
We will recruit the position asap so apply already today! Take the chance to be a part of the Swiss Clinic Team.
For questions about the service, please contact Kristina Hjertonsson on phone 070-392 16 00.
Swiss Clinic is a young, disruptive beauty company revolutionizing the way people shop, consume and perform their beauty routines. By developing high-tech skincare and professional beauty treatments for easy home usage Swiss Clinic stays true to its mission; to give everyone the opportunity to make safe, lasting changes to their health and beauty, at home. Today, the company is firmly based in Sweden and Switzerland. R&D takes place in in Zurich, while marketing and management is based in Stockholm.
Welcome with your application!