Mini Rodini is looking for a PR intern to the head office at Södermalm in Stockholm. As a PR intern at Mini Rodini, your mission is to assist the PR & Social Media Manager at Mini Rodini's marketing and communications department. We are looking for you who are in the final phase of your education and want to gain profound experience of the global communication and PR work at a fast-growing company.
SELECTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist during press meetings and press days.
• Coordination around press samples.
• Research and analysis.
• Practical and logistic assistance.
• At least 1 year of studies in Media and Communication, Strategic Communication, PR or equivalent.
• Previous internships and/or work experience at Communication and/or Marketing Departments, PR agencies or equivalent are meritorious.
• Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing.
• Great interest in media and communication.
• Great interest in childrenswear and sustainability.
• It's important that you are curious, careful, practical, have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a strong growth environment.
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
A requirement is that you can stay for 3-6 months and the internship can be combined with studies or other part-time work. Application deadline 2017-10-01. Recruitment can be done before closing date. Send your application (CV and personal letter) to My Morinder (PR & Social Media Manager at Mini Rodini: firstname.lastname@example.org) and mark the application "PR intern".
For more information about Mini Rodini, visit www.minirodini.com.