We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join the Favro team, with plenty of drive and great problem solving skills. You will be responsible for creating, managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns within various paid acquistion channels.
• Contribute creatively to new digital marketing campaigns.
• Manage and optimize paid acqusition channels for digital marketing campaigns.
• Identify optimization targets both in messaging, audience building as well as onboarding in the product.
• Excellent English skills - communication is a key part of this role.
• Previous experience with scaling paid acquisition campaigns in the B2B space.
• You enjoy solving challenging problems.
• You can move quickly and juggle many challenges at the same time.
Favro is a Swedish software company with offices in Uppsala, San Francisco, Kyiv, Tokyo and Ho Chi Minh City. Some of the most innovative teams around the world depend on Favros expertise and apps in order to realize their vision. Our team behind Favro developed the Hansoft A3 ALM tool more than 10 years ago, and built a success being self financed, fast growing, and profitable. Then, a few years ago, we had a vision for something even bigger. We wanted to bring the agile way of working to all kinds of organisations. Beyond software developers to teams in sales, marketing, operations, customer relations, executive management, and even NGOs and political organisations. We wanted to create an app as easy to use as the simplest tools, yet powerful to enable teams to align towards the bigger goals of their organization.
To realize our vision we partnered with top VC firm Creandum, raised MUSD 10, and got to action. We now have built this new product called Favro, and we're bringing agile to all -- helping teams become hyper-adaptable and allowing organizations to become more organic in their way of working.