At Happy Socks we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it! In fact, our fun, positive approach is probably the reason we’ve seen such amazing growth over the past couple of years.
Thanks to this fast and solid growth, with a turnover target of 1 billion SEK in 2019, Happy Socks now requires a talented Orginalare / Final Art to join its in-house agency, The Happy Agency. You will be part of a happy and extremely driven multicultural company of approx. 80 people from 20 countries, and based at Happy Socks’ Stockholm, Sweden HQ.
As our Originalare / Final Art you’ll support The Happy Agency with developing graphic material and delivering final art to print to help fulfill our creative needs and deliverables. You’ll work closely together with Art Directors, Display Developers and the Copywriter.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Overall role is to develop final art for graphic material and assets, including but not limited to retail assets, posters, ads, campaign material, brochures, display material, catalogues, packaging and labels
• Responsible for the development and delivery of product labels
• Handle communication with our printing partners considering quality, delivery and printing techniques
• Support with image processing and photo retouching
• Support the Art Directors in the development of creative material and assets within The Happy Agency to help fulfill the company’s creative needs and deliverables
The Originalare / Final Art is part of the Marketing Department and reports to the Agency Director. This role is based in Stockholm and does not offer a relocation package.
• Degree in Originalproduktion/Final Art or equivalent (from Grafiska Institutet, Forsbergs or similar)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience from agency or in-house marketing department
• Fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Structured and detail-focused
• Fluent in English
• Positive mindset and solution-oriented
• Ability to work to exceedingly tight deadlines while still maintaining quality
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Passion for design, product and customer experience
• A team player without prestige
• Share the cultural philosophy/image of Happy Socks
Please visit www.happysocks.com/career and send your application + portfolio today!