Please note this involves a freelance position that requires you to be present in our Stockholm office for up to 24 hours a week. You will have your own desk and can work on our Mac stations or bring your own laptop if you prefer so. When applying, we kindly ask you to send your CV and portfolio, together with your available starting date and hourly freelance fee.
As our Motion Graphics Designer you will be, together with the Art Director, responsible for the look and feel of both Comedy Central’s and Nickelodeon’s TV and online platforms across the Nordics. This ranges from creating fun small animations of our logos to complete graphic packages for our content and campaigns.
Just the right job for you:
• You love to consume and work with content in every shape or form.
• You like to stretch the boundaries of how brands look like nowadays, enjoy the freedom to come with clever and fresh ideas and really design them.
• You love to work independently with popular graphics and editing programs with the aim of putting your style and mark on different platforms and channels.
Why we want you:
• At least 3 years of professional experience at a top-tier agency or in-house creative department.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere is a plus.
• Fluent in one Scandinavian language as well as good knowledge of English.
• Quick on your feet with a high degree of independence (Self-starter / proactive).
• Ground floor opportunity to shape our brands Comedy Central and Nickelodeon in the Nordics.
• Really be part of a young and dynamic team. Though you’re a freelancer, you’re one of us.
• We don’t have a nine to five mentality.
• Join us in our many after work activities, either initiated by the company or by our lovely colleagues.
• Sharp motivated colleagues in a fun working environment.