Brand New School is looking for an animation intern to work closely with our senior creatives to produce motion graphics for our various in-house projects. Broadcasted on a variety of platforms, from commercial spots to interactive events and digital web projects— We’re looking for candidates with the creativity, the technical prowess and the collaborative nature to grow within a team that delivers high quality animation at one of the industry’s most respected design and production studios.
This is a paid internship.
• Work closely with our Art Directors to animate and / or design elements for their concepts as directed.
• Fluent in Adobe Suite software, especially After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Knowledge of 3D animation in C4D or Maya a plus.
• Knowledge of broadcast and film standards a plus.
• Animation, Design, or related degree, along with relevant work experience a plus.
• Passionate about design and knowledge of typography.
• Eagerness to learn, a problem solver.
• Clear communicator. Takes directions well.
• Strong organizational abilities, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be able to prioritize under a (relatively) high-stress environment.
• Interest in working and learning in a collaborative, creative and extremely fast-paced environment with like-minded individuals.
• Willingness to work long hours and weekends when needed.
• A nice, friendly demeanor. And a sense of humor.